Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices and other documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to see documents that are not on this page, or to request any information in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Anti-Bullying Policy – 2022
- Assessment Principles – 2022
- Behaviour Policy – 2022
- Charging and Remissions Policy – 2022
- Complaints Policy – 2022
- Early Career Teacher (ECT) Induction Policy – 2022
- Equal Opportunities Policy – 2019
- GDPR Privacy Notice for Pupils and Families – 2022
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy – 2022
- Health and Safety Policy – 2022
- Lettings Policy – 2022
- Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) Policy – 2022
- Remote Learning Statement – 2021
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy – 2022
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Policy – 2022
- Single Equality Scheme and Action Plan – 2017 to 2021
- Uniform Policy – 2022
- Whistleblowing and Serious Misconduct Policy – 2022
For admissions information and arrangements, please see our Admissions page.
We are required to publish financial information, in accordance with the latest Government guidance, stating how many school employees (if any) have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more:
St. Ambrose Barlow Catholic Primary School has no individuals earning over £100,000.
View our school’s financial data on the government’s Schools Financial Benchmarking website, and see how it compares with other similar schools and establishments: